- Scholarships for International Research Fees (SIRFs)
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Masters by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at the The University of Western Australia (UWA). Application for a scholarship is also an application for admission to the University.The aim of the UWA SIRF scheme is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to areas in which the University has specialised research strengths and to support Australia’s research effort. Successful applicants can expect to become members of a research team working under the direction of senior researchers and in an area which has attracted external resources.These scholarships cover International Tuition Fees for up to four (4) years, as well as Overseas Health Cover for the award holder only. SIRF scholarships do not cover the cost of health insurance premiums for dependants of the award holder. SIRF awardees may also be awarded a full living allowance scholarship.Available in the 2013 IPRS application round 1. [Read more...]
- 12-month full-time program
- Small class size and an intimate, on-campus experience
- Personal approach from dedicated faculty and staff members
- International experience including three key global markets (Europe, Americas, Asia)
- Focus on leadership development
- Development of management and strategic decision-making skills and abilities
- Networking opportunities with current & future international leaders in business
The University of Adelaide offers a scholarships scheme for international students undertaking postgraduate research study. Its purpose is to attract high quality overseas postgraduate students to areas of research strength in the University of Adelaide to support its research effort. The selection for scholarships is extremely competitive.
A number of ASI scholarships may be available in the mid year round of scholarships for semester 2, 2012 to outstanding international students from any country undertaking postgraduate research in any academic discipline.
The ASI provides:
- Course tuition fees for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only);
- An annual living allowance of approximately $23,728 (2012 value) for the normal duration of the program; and
- If the award holder holds a subclass 574 visa the award covers the cost of compulsory standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy for the student and their spouse and dependents (if any) for the period of the scholarship. If the award holder does not hold a subclass 574 visa then he/she is responsible for the cost of health insurance. [Read more...]
C.I.I.D.G Erdos Hongjun Electric Power Co., Ltd is a Sino-Cambodia joint venture granted permission by the Royal Government of Cambodia to develop a 7*135MW coal-fired power project in Sihanouk Ville in order to generate the electricity to be supplied to the ELECTRICITÉ DU CAMBODGE (EDC). The company, in collaboration with the National Employment Agency (NEA), is seeking to recruit 130 qualified Cambodian candidates for its 2 years scholarship program to undergo training at the China Northeast Dianli University (www.nedu.edu.cn), one of the most famous university in China, and internship in the Chinese power plant (www.chinaerdos.com). After completing the training and returning to Cambodia, the candidates will be offered job opportunities at the company’s power plant in Sihanouk Ville. The detailed information are provided below:
Please kindly send you completed Application Form to the below contacts before 10 August 2011. Application form is available on National Employment Agency website (www.nea.gov.kh). [Read more...]
2011 ASEA-UNINET Thailand On-Place Scholarships under the ASEA-UNINET (ASEAN-European Academic University Partnership Network) Programme for Cambodia and Lao PDR
The Commission on Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Thailand, in cooperation with the ASEA-UNINET Austria invites nationals of Cambodia and Lao PDR to apply for the ASEA-UNINET Programme Thailand On-Place Scholarships for academic year 2011. [Read more...]
Future Leaders Program 2011 in the Fields of Global Information and Telecommunication Studies, Info-communication Industry and Info-communication Policy
|Possible Applicants||Individuals who are currently living outside Japan and wish to be enrolled in GITS with MEXT Scholarship|
|Application Criteria||[Master’s Program]
a. Holding or expecting to obtain a bachelor’s degree by the day of enrollment
b. Having completed or expecting to complete 16 years of regular schooling outside Japan by the day of enrollment
c. Being determined by GITS to have equivalent academic ability to that possessed by college graduates and also being scheduled to reach 22 years of age by the entrance day, in the case of those who do not meet either criterion (a) or (b) prescribed above
* For further information on criterion (c), please contact the GITS Admissions Office no later than 30 days prior to the application deadline. [Read more...]
The Master in Data Mining & Knowledge Management is aimed at students from all over the world
DMKM Presentation :
The primary social and economic value of modern societies is knowledge. For this reason, mastering Information technology for structured or unstructured information recorded in Datawarehouses, such as the Web, and containing dormant knowledge is essential to the development of both individual and society.
DMKM Scholarships for 2011-2013 : Read more
Sub-Program/ Component and Accepting University
The new JDS program consists of the sectors called “Sub-Program” and “Component”, which correspond to and deal with the selected target priority area and development issues. In Cambodia, two sub-programs and eight components have been selected, which were confirmed as being indispensable to the economic and social development of Cambodia through the preliminary survey. The candidates of the JDS program are selected from the “Target Organizations”(PDF / 15KB) whose mission is closely related to the target priority areas and development issues.
International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships (IPCS) from Faculty of Arts the University of Sidney
Deadline: October 10, 2010
The Faculty of Arts offers scholarships to outstanding international students undertaking a postgraduate coursework program in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Sydney. These scholarships cover the tuition fees for the whole degree program in which the applicant is enrolled.
Scholarships will be available for all postgraduate coursework Master degree programs in the Faculty of Arts.
- have received an unconditional offer of admission to a Masters by coursework program in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Sydney. This means that applicants must have met the Faculty’s English language requirements, as well as academic admission requirements. For more information on English language requirements, please visit the International Office website.
- have a minimum of 7.0 IELTS (overall) or equivalent if they are from a non-English speaking background
- be commencing postgraduate study at the University for the first time
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand, and may not hold permanent residency in Australia
- NOT be in receipt of any other tuition fee scholarship [Read more...]
The Management of Scale, Interplay and Fit in Kinabatangan Wildlife Sanctuary, Malaysia
Applications are being sought for a prestigious (+3) full-time ESRC/NERC Interdisciplinary Studentship, to be based in the Cardiff School of Social Sciences at Cardiff University, to begin in October 2010.
Supervisors will be Professor Susan Baker (School of Social Sciences) and Professor Mike Bruford (School of Biosciences) . [Read more...]