The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (CCHR), a non-governmental, non-political and independent human rights organization, is currently seeking for firm/company who has a professional background in designing database website to develop Database Website for CCHR’s Trial Monitoring Project. For more information, please visit our website: www.cchrcambodia.org.
Duration of Assignment: 1 month
- Commercial or Legal Business Registration in Cambodia;
- Having knowledge and a good understanding of Ajax, JQuery, and Server Scripting PHP, especially Object Oriented Programming (OOP);
- A good understanding of relational database structure in MySQL;
- Being able to debug the PHP coding;
- Having skill in graphic design (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamwaver, and Corel Draw);
- All developers fulfilling this assignment are required to hold at least Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences and Engineering and have good command of the English language.
- Continue developing database webpage using XHMTL, PHP, and CSS, jQuery, MySql, Ajax technologies;
- Build a webpage that must be compatible in three main browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Mozilla Firefox 3+, and Google Chrome;
- Migrate data from the old structure (MySql database) to the new structure;
- Build user management of web page.
Submission of Applications
Interested qualified firms/companies are invited to submit their company profile and letter of interest to our office address: #798, Street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Phone number: 023 726 901 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com indicating the application title/email subject “Database Developer for TMP”. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for discussion.